Thursday 26 April 2012

1. Rock a Nude Shade

Hooray! Finally the first Plasma Plays post!

I don't normally wear nudes, but as was looking through my collection choosing which one to use I realised I have quite a few!  Made the decision process kinda difficult...

But I finally decided upon this polish I got in a mini Revlon nudes set a few years ago.




I applied a Rimmel base, about 4 or 5 coats of the Revlon nude as it is so sheer and 2true top coat.  Also about 30 minutes after I applied the polish tonnes of bubbles appeared all over my nails!! You will probably be able to see them in the glitter post for manicure 2, but it was horrendous!  I really loved the subtle shimmer of the nude, but then that happens and ruins it and makes me hate my nails... :(


Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment