Thursday 12 April 2012

Silver Rose

So I was kinda stuck on the silver polish from my last post and decided to use it again because I loved it so much.                                                                

  I used a Rimmel base coat, two coats of Maybelline's Silver Speed and two coats of a nameless silver glitter from Claire's on all my fingers but my thumb.  On my thumb I used my stamping plates and used a large rose design. And a 2true top coat over everything.




I love this manicure!  Glitter in general just excites me so much, but this silver glitter is astonishing in person.  I adore it!  And the rose was very simple but added to the look, stopping it from looking too rediculously glittery.

I got a lot of compliments for this manicure and I will definately do this again at some point :)


No comments:

Post a Comment