Saturday 21 April 2012

You're A Gold Mine

I picked up this polish when I was on holiday in Fuerteventura because it was so sparkly and pretty I just couldn't resist!

When I first bought it I put it over a red and it looked great but I never took any phots :(

This time I layered it over a very deep purple (nameless) and I was very disappointed with the results.  It just didn't have any 'Wow' to it, it was soo boring!

Anyway, here it is...


I applied a base coat of Rimmel, two coats of the nameless purple, two coats of You're A Gold Mine by Essence and 2true top coat.


Since then I have done a gradient with it (the Effie Trinket one from The Hunger Games) and I fell back in love with it :)  Pictures of that will be coming soon!

In happier news, look what I made!!


I'm so proud of myself! I made it from foamboard and I used a glue gun and it only took about 40 minutes.  There are tonnes of 'how to' videos on Youtube if you want to have a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment