Thursday 12 April 2012

AWARD!

I got a 'One Lovely  Blog Award' from the brilliant Anna at Anna's Dope Blog !



I've not even had my blog for a week and I get an award!? How amazing is that?!

So thank you very much Anna! :)

Now for the award rules:



Rules
1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Award 15 other bloggers


Things

1. I'm in my final year of high school and in September I will be off to uni to study a joint Psychology and Animal Biology degree :)

2. I LOVE old movies, especially Audrey Hepburn movies, she is my favourite actress ever.

3. I am VERY into music, particularly artists that are less well known in the UK, and never go anywhere without my iPod.

4. I like to read alot, especially rereading old books because I like to know the ending so I can savour the good parts.

5. I am a total Agony Aunt, if anyone ever needs help or advice I am always there (and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself).

6. I have always loved animals, anything to do with them; documantaries, museums, zoos, wildlife parks, books etc. (i.e. I'm a total animal geek :P).

7. I'm a very obsessive person, I move from obsession to obsession, for example, jewelry making to card making to baking to nail art etc. (although I seem to be stuck on nails now).


And I'll do my awards later, its getting kinda late where I am and I need to be up early tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment