Wednesday 11 April 2012

Maybelline's Silver Speed and Cosmic Flash

With this design I decided to have a little fun with my stamping plates and see what I could do with this pretty design.

I appled a Miss Sporty base coat, two coats of Maybelline's Silver Speed on all my fingers except my ring fingers, which had two coats of Maybelline's Cosmic Flash.  I then finished with a Miss Sporty top coat.  Added the stamp from a fake Konad plate and finished with my thick Rimmel top coat that I keep for stamping :)



I really wish I had painted all my fingers silver and just put Cosmic Flash on top of that on my ring fingers.  I think that would have looked much better, but que sera sera.  At least I will know what to do if I ever try this manicure again!

But apart from that I really like it!  I love silver polishes, they always make me think of space and stars which makes me happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment