Saturday 14 April 2012

Totally Teal

 When I was in Boots recently I received a money off voucher for No7 products.  So what did I do?  I went straight to the nail polishes!

This colour immediately caught my eye as it is so unique and totally different to the polishes I usually go for.  So I got this for only £4 :)

And the brush is absolutely brilliant!  I love it, so easy to use!
I applied Miss Sporty base coat, one (should have done two really) coat of Totally Teal, added some black flower designs with my stamping plates and finished off with a Rimmel top coat.

With the flash on the flowers are quite noticeable but in real life they are much less obvious :( For stamping on this colour you would definitely do better with a white or silver or possibly even a gold!

But despite that I was quite happy with how this turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Heii :)

    Lovely Blog, wondeful!
    I follow you now..
    please follow me back. It would be very nice..

    xoxo,
    http://Vanykatze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete