Tuesday 29 May 2012

21. THE END + stamping


I've finished the Plasma Plays In 21 Ways nail challenge! I have to say I am so glad it's over and I can probably say that I will never do a nail challenge again. While it was fun learning new techniques, I hated feeling so constricted and not being able to choose my own colours and things to do.  From now on I will probably just take ideas from challenges but never fully commit to the whole thing. It's much more fun to do your own thing anyway!

Onto the nails

21 Finally, add a black stamp to that yellow


I used the Bundle Monster plate BM201 and MUA black for stamping over mani number 20.  I wasn't too happy with the positioning of the stamp on my index finger and there is slight smudging on my pinkie but I really couldn't be bothered taking it off and doing it again, I just wanted the challenge over with...


I felt that the stamping massively improved the yellow and I received a lot of compliments for this mani!  So it definitely grew on me, although I couldn't shake the image of having ten wasps attached to my fingers...

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. cagool nails! (thats my way of saying cool!) haha i do loves me a bit of yellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha isn't a cagool an anorak of some sort? And thank you, I wasn't too sure about these at the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maaaaaybe... haha i just like the word! they look super cagool!

      Delete