Tuesday 5 June 2012

Eenie Meenie Prom Nails

So it is my school prom this Friday and I have no idea what to do with my nails for it. I don't want to have plain, one-colour nails, cause I've always been known as 'the girl with the fancy nails' but at the same time I can't think of what would suit my dress and the occasion...

So I came up with five ideas. I have a definite favourite but I'll show you guys and if you have one you think is best, or any other ideas please let me know!

This is my dress


It is a Jonathan Saunders dress with a bright pink lining and black chiffon over the top, creating a dark wine colour (my favourite). My heels, bag and shrug are all black so I need something that will go with the whole outfit.

This is a shot of some of the options



First option


A bright pink bottom (nameless polish) with a black top (Primark, nameless) and separated by some silver striping tape.

Second option


A nude (Revlon, nameless mini) and purple (Nails Inc, Victoria) gradient with silver glitter (Essence, Blair)

Third option


Excuse the bubbles, I was getting impatient     A purple (Avon, Deluxe) bottom with a black (Primark, nameless) top, separated by silver striping tape.

Fourth option


Revlon Facets Of Fuchsia (Scandalous).

Fifth (and final) option


Nails Inc Victoria with a black (Primark, nameless) tip.

Like I said, please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment