Monday 25 June 2012

Aztec

I have a real treat for you today! When I was shopping a couple of weeks ago I bought this gem and it has just sat patiently in my untrieds box, waiting to be used. Well that day has come and let me tell you, I wish it had come sooner. Lots of pictures today to show you the beauty!

Aztec by Accessorize is like a beautiful oil slick on your nails. It is absolutely mesmerising and is equally beautiful indoors and out, although I have to say I think I like it better indoors and I didn't think I would ever be saying that!

Aztec is a multi-chrome full of micro-glitter in a blue-y green base. So basically it is heaven. The multi-chrome throws off green, purple, gold and a dark pink and is absolutely gorgeous.





I applied a  Rimmel base and three coats of Aztec. I then applied NYC in Grand Central Station quick dry topcoat. And man does that dry fast! Fantastic, now I know why everyone loves it.




I applied three coats of Aztec instead of my usual two as it is quite thin and after two coats there was still slight patchiness. This is the only possible draw back from this polish. But really? Three coats is no valid complaint.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment