Sunday 5 August 2012

Sexy Gradient

These gradients are becoming a bit of a habit!

This time I decided to do the gradient as an accent nail instead of my whole hand.



I started off with Rimmel base on all my nails. I then applied one coat of Tiger's Shade 57 which is a brilliant black creme (and its a one coater, perfection!) to all my nails bar my accent ones. I applied three coats of Allura's white polish to my accent nails.



To create the gradient I painted the white, OPI's Pedal Faster Suzi! (a pale pink full of silver micro glitter) and OPI's Kiss Me On My Tulips (a hot pink creme) onto a sponge in that order and applied it to my accent nails. I then added a coat of Sexy (a beautiful glitter that changes from gold to green depending on the lighting) from the B and M set I bought a while back. I finished off with 2true top coat.



This gradient worked even better than the previous ones I thought, possibly because I used three colours which gave it a more gradual change. Although it might just be practice that's helping me to improve.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment