Monday 13 August 2012

Chunky Holo Purple

I came home to a delivery of six new Kleancolor beauties and I am so excited to show them to you guys!

The first one I tried was Chunky Holo Purple and it is absolutely marvelous.



I applied Rimmel base, one coat of a purple creme from Flormar (shade no N009), one coat of Chunky Holo Purple and 2true top coat. I probably could have done with another coat of the holo but it was still pretty with the amount I had on.



The holo consists of tiny circular holographic glitters in a sheer purple jelly base. The holo throws off gold, red, purple, blue, green and pink depending on the light. It was extremely hard to photograph! The only downside would be the drying time. I am extremely impatient between coats so I ended up with bubbling plus indentations after I had finished my nails because they still took a while to dry.

But trust me, in person it was fabulous!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment