Friday 17 August 2012

Holo Chrome

I saw this polish on one of the blogs I follow a few months ago and I was completely taken with it. I HAD to have a bottle. This polish was the whole reason I ordered my Kleancolors polishes and it definitely didn't disappoint.



I applied Barbara Daly Goodbye Yellow base, one coat of Essence's Chuck ( a lovely blue creme), two coats of Holo Chrome and 2true top coat.  Holo Chrome is a little gritty so the top coat is definitely needed to even that out but after that it's perfect.



Holo Chrome sits in a purple jelly base with tiny holographic glitters and slightly bigger (but still tiny) blue glitters. The blue glitters keep the polish looking primarily purple despite the holographic rainbows it throws off in the light.



This picture is super blurry but it shows off the rainbows a bit better than I was able to clearly photograph. (It still looks way better in real life). And my grandad's a fan, you can't really go wrong with that!

Click to enlarge the pictures, they look so much better blown up!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really love it! <3

    I nomianted you for the Liebster Blog Award:

    http://carolinesnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-blog-award-liebster-award.html?showComment=1345305721166#c3722666208166732275

    ReplyDelete