Friday 28 September 2012

Dancing Queen//Mirrorball

I have my second Models Own Mirrorball polish to show you today! This time I'll be showing you Dancing Queen, a gorgeous green-y glitter.



I first applied Models Own 3 in 1 base coat, two coats of Cecile's Shade 88 a lovely dark green metallic. I then added two coats (probably would have been fine with one, I feel like I went a little overkill...) of Dancing Queen and Models Own 3 in 1 top coat.



Dancing Queen consists of small gold hex glitter, slightly larger gold hex glitter, blue hex glitter, larger green hex glitter, silver (holo) diamond glitter and random shapes/sizes of light blue holo glitter in a clear jelly base.



I really loved how this looked in direct sunlight but I really feel like I went too far with the glitter... and I never think there is too much glitter!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment