Sunday 15 July 2012

Peach Holo

Like I said in yesterdays post, I bought a lot of polishes while I was in Turkey.

My initial plan had been to keep the same manicure for the whole two weeks I was there but who am I kidding? A week in and I had already bought myself 8 polishes, some nail polish remover and some cotton pads.

I decided to try my holo over one of the polishes I had bought seeing as I had loved it so much over the silver.

This polish is number 27 from Cecile and is a gorgeous peach with silver glitter dust (what is it called when it isn't a shimmer but isn't quite glitter either? I'm gonna call it glitter dust) through it. I will definately show you it on its own at some point in the future. It is just as pretty without the holo.



Due to my plan of not painting my nails I had no base or top coat with me, so this is just two coats of 27 and one coat of Catherine Arley's 676 over that.




This is SUCH a pretty combo in real life. I loved it even more than I liked the silver and that was a LOT.

Due to the lack of base/top coat there was minimal tip wear and chipping but considering I was in and out of the pool all day, plus going out at night I think it fared pretty well! This lasted until today, so about a week with only a little damage. Not bad.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This colour is so nice!! I also can't believe you managed to keep it on on holiday for a week with minimal carnage! My nails always come back looking like I've scraped them along the floor!!

    Cute blog :)

    www.figgylane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it! And I know! I was very impressed, especially as I had no base/top coat! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! Sometimes I feel like the top coat is the kiss of death though!! Sometimes with that my whole nail design flicks right off! Thanks for following :D :D

      Delete
    3. Flicks off? How on earth does that happen? I've never encountered that haha :) and you're more than welcome, I love your blog!

      Delete